Charelle Collett (charcol) is an information security analyst, interested in operating systems and open source. Previously a technical writer and software engineering intern. Often found at tech and security conferences and likes getting involved.
Travel & Conferences
- Linux.conf.au | AV Volunteer
Attended: CrikeyCon, Bsides Canberra
Might attend: PyconAU, Unrestcon, Platypus Camp?
- Kiwicon | Volunteer
- CompCon | Co-organiser and MC
- PyCon AU | AV Volunteer
- Linux.conf.au | Volunteer room coordinator
Also attended: CrikeyCon, RubyConf AU, PAX West
- PyCon AU | Room coordinator and co-organiser of the Pyladies networking breakfast
Also attended: CompCon, PAX Aus
- PyCon AU | Room coordinator
- Minimum Security podcast for the Brisbane Internet Safety Meetup group
- Dubious Disc podcast + videos at Pokemon Australian national championship 2015